Making cuts in heavy duty sheet metal couldn’t be easier. The Adjustable MAX Cut-Off can be used with the MX Series and MAX-I-MUM brakes to provide factory-quality cuts in a range of dense metals.
The easy-adjust mechanism brings maximum versatility while the ergonomic grip allows smooth, sure-handed operation and eliminates the need for unsafe utility knives and conventional shears.
The Adjustable MAX Cut-Off pays for itself by reducing scrap and costly knifing damage to bending hinges, while delivering precise, single-pass cuts. Lightweight aluminum construction is built to last. Includes molded plastic storage case.
- Works with Pro 14 HD, MX Series, and MAX-I-MUM XL Series brakes
- Quickly and safely make factory quality cuts right on your brake
- Lightweight aluminum construction built to last
- Eliminates use of dangerous utility knives and open blades
- Includes molded storage case
- Aluminum up to .050
- Galvanized Steel up to 24 ga.
- Soft Copper up to 32 oz.
- Stainless Steel up to 24 ga.