Wood roofing can be a great accent to a home, but with fire and ventilation concerns, can not be a practical choice like shingles or metal roofs. The Cedar Breather Underlayment offers a fire resistant layer between roof and home, while offering proper ventilation to prevent wood rot over time and seasons. Each rolls covers 2 squares (200 square feet), making a few rolls necessary to cover a standard size home. With just a few nails, the cedar breather can be installed and ready for the wood shingles to go over.
- UV light, heat, and cold resistant for year round climate use
- Rolls out and installs easily without need for furring strips
- Eliminates excess moisture by allowing roof to breath
- Can be used for metal roofing installation
- Fire resistant
- Make: Benjamin Obdyke
- Series: Cedar Breather
- Roll Width: 39in.
- Roll Length: 61ft.-6in.
- Thickness: Approx. 1/4in.
- Roll Coverage: 200 sq. ft. (2 square)
- Warranty: 50 Year Limited