The MakerBot® Replicator® Mini is the compact 3D printer that transforms a desk in your office or workbench into a creative center. The Replicator Mini is the perfect solution for the creator that doesn't have the room for a giant prototyping machine yet still needs high quality models. The Replicator Mini is designed to use MakerBot's PLA filament to create the perfect high resolution prints at 200 microns.
- Print Technology: Fused deposition modeling
- Build Volume:10.0 L x 10.0 W x 12.5 H cm [3.9 L x 3.9 W x 4.9 H in] 1250 Cubic Centimeters(76 Cubic Inches)
- Layer Resolution: 200 microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 MM [0.069 in]
- Filament Compatibility: Makerbot PLA Filament
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
- Print File Type: .makerbot
- Product Dimensions:29.5 W x 31.0 D x 38.1 H cm [11.6 W x 12.2 D x 15.0 H in]
- Shipping Box:38.7 W x 39.7 D x 52.7 H cm [15.3 W x 15.6 D x 20.8 H in]
- Printer Weight:8 kg [18 lbs]
- Shipping Weight:10 kg [22 lbs]
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Desktop Software
- Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .thing
- Supported OS: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
- Construction:PC ABS with Powder-Coated Steel Reinforcement
- Build Surface:Injection Molded Acrylic
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- XY Positioning Precision: 11 microns [0.0004 IN]
- Z Positioning Precision: 2.5 microns [0.0001 IN]
- Camera Resolution: 640x480
Filament Included in Bundle
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. It’s guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA. MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape. This filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
This unit includes the following filament colors, plus a natural (clear). Please note: yellow filament not pictured above, but it is included. Some of the filament rolls may not be completely full.