The Mid-America Board-N-Batten 14" 4 Board Joined Arch Top Vinyl Shutters creates a European, historic, or cottage aesthetic look. They are maintenance free vinyl shutters that can be used on surfaces such as wood, aluminum, and masonry. Archtop shutters can be measured two different ways - the length of the shutter is the long edge of the shutter or from the short edge by adding 7 inches. Mid-America board and batten vinyl exterior window shutters under 55in. in length will have two cross-battens and any shutter over 55in. in length will have three cross battens. Please note that due to limitations of individual monitors the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
Need Help with Color? Purchase Mid-America Shutter Samples 16 Color Options & automatically receive $5 off your shutter purchase!
- Comes with mounting hardware (shutter loks and Zinc Coated Screws)
- Injection molded vinyl construction and fade resistant vinyl for long-lasting curb appeal
- 030 Paintable option is the only Paintable Option for all sizes (can be painted by using a 100% high-quality acrylic paint)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quantity: 2
- Thickness: 3mm or .100
- Finish: Wood Grain
- Material: Polypropylene Copolymer, UV coated
- Includes: Pair of Shutters and color matched Shutter Loks
- Sizes are nominal and will vary +/- up to 3/4" of an inch at any given time depending on outdoor conditions
- Please Note: Shutters are hollow
Due to limitations of certain monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only.