The Loctite Power Grab Tub Surrounds Construction Adhesive has been specifically designed to bond most bathroom and shower enclosures. It is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat or cold when fully cured. Loctite Power Grab Tub Surrounds has very low odor and requires only soap and water to clean up. It does not require venting like most solvent-based tub surround adhesives. This makes it less messy and safe and easy to use. Bonds most plastic (polystyrene, acrylic, ABS, PVC) bathroom and shower enclosures to waterproof drywall, DenShield gypsum board, wood, sanded Barker-Tile and sanded ceramic tile.
- Ultra low VOC content
- No etching or burn-through, guaranteed
- No venting or flashing required
- High grab
- 10 minutes repositioning time
- GREENGUARD approved; Qualifies for LEED points
- No risk of damaging tub surround unit
- Easy to use, less mess and faster installation
- Minimizes slippage of tub surround panels
- Allows for correction of misaligned material
- Low odor and easy soap and water clean-up for uncured adhesive
Not Recommended for
- Adhesive should only be applied to flat sections of surround. Do not apply adhesive to curved or bent areas.
- Not recommended for use on unsanded ceramic tile or Barker-Tile, on vinyl covered gypsum board or cement board.
- Do not use adhesive to bond overlapped sections of tub / shower surround.
- Not to be used for gluing plastic bathroom accessories, such as shelves and soap dishes, to tub surrounds or tile.
- Quantity: 10oz tube (Carton of 12)
- A 1/4” (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft. (9.3 m)
- A 3/8” (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 13.6 ft. (4.1 m)