The Tapco MaxTrax Boom is a free-floating boom that acts as an add-on accessory to the Max Trax Saw Table. This boom provides flexibility and saves time at the job site with its lightweight and durable tubular frame system. The MaxTrax Boom can cut from angles of 3/12 to 12/12 (even on 16 inch panels), and it can accommodate almost any 7 1/4 circular saw. Another great thing about the Tapco MaxTrax Boom is that it can be safely and securely operated due to the captured saw track it is equipped with. This boom is 6 feet long and features a 20 inch deck width and a working weight of 18 lbs. Tapco backs this product with their 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Add-on to the Max Trax Saw Table
- Cuts angles from 3/12 to 12/12 even on 16 inch panels
- Free-floating saw boom
- Flexible and saves time on the job site
- Lightweight and durable tubular frame system
- Captured track
- Secure and safe operation
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Accommodates almost any 7 1/4 inch circular saw
- Length: 6 ft./2.54 m
- Deck Width: 20 in.
- Working Weight: 113 lbs./ 51.3 kg