The KWM 5in. IronMan Gutter Machine is designed to help the user create seamless, customized gutters with precision and ease. This KWM gutter machine is ideal for residential areas as it will only make standard 5in. K style gutters. Using this continuous gutter forming machine allows for the user to design ogee gutters to any desired size. Operation is simple and only requires the pushing of buttons to start and stop the machine. Spool packages are popular and conveniently mount to the top of the gutter machine. Cradle packages will also mount to the top of the gutter machine but are slightly easier to use than spool packages as they require less labor. Depending on the option chosen, KWM IronMan seamless gutter machines come equipped with the front pull guillotine or shear, as it will cleanly produce a crisp cut through the gutter every time.
The 5” KWM IronMan roll forming machine can make several materials into gutters at maximum capacities of 24 gauge painted steel, 24 gauge galvanized steel, 24 gauge aluminized steel, and 24 gauge Ternecoat steel, 0.032in. aluminum, and 16-20 oz. 3/4 hard copper.
Please Note: Double spool packaged gutter machines do not come with transfer bars. Transfer bars must be purchased separately with the package.
Machine Only option must be purchased with the KWM Gutterman OSHA Guard or the KWM Gutterman Front Pull Guillotine.
- Polyurethane Drive Train
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Roll form 24 gauge steel
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
- .002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers
- Roll forms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
- Push button controls with entry, exit, and jog controls for simple operation
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on all mechanical components; 1-year parts and labor on all electrical components.
- Painted Steel: 24 Gauge
- Galvanized: 24 Gauge
- Aluminized Steel: 24 Gauge
- Ternecoat Steel: 24 Gauge
- Aluminum: .032in.
- Copper: 16-20oz. 3/4 hardened
- Dimensions: 98-1/2in. (250.2cm) (l) x 24in. (61cm) (w) x
- Weight: 1,100lbs.
- Shear: Front pull guillotine
- Controls: Push button entry and exit end controls with “jog” feature
- Power: 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Drive: Polyurethane Drive
- Production: 35 Feet Per Minute
- Base Machine Only: Does not include spool, cradle, stands, or shears
- Single Cradle: Includes 1 Full Size Cradle & 1 Front Pull Guillotine
- Double Cradle: Includes 2 Full Size Cradles & 1 Front Pull Guillotine
- Single Spool: Includes 1 16in. Spool, 1 Spool Stand & 1 Front Pull Guillotine
- Double Spool - Available Here: Includes 2 16in. Spools, 1 Spool Stand & 1 Front Pull Guillotine