The KWM Gutterman IronMan Combo Gutter Machine is designed to help the user create seamless, customized gutters with precision and ease. Depending on the option chosen, this Ironman gutter machine can make standard 5in. OG gutters, which is ideal for residential areas, or 6in. K style, which is ideal for commercial and high water residential areas. Using this continuous gutter forming machine allows for the user to design ogee gutters to any desired size. Operation is simple and only requires the pushing of buttons to start and stop the machine.
Spool packages are popular and conveniently mount to the top of the gutter machine. Cradle packages will also mount to the top of the gutter machine but are slightly easier to use than spool packages as they require less labor. Depending on the option chosen, KWM IronMan seamless gutter machines come equipped with the front pull guillotine or shear, as it will cleanly produce a crisp cut through the gutter every time.
The 5/6” Combo KWM IronMan roll forming machine can make several materials into gutters at maximum capacities of 24 gauge painted steel, 24 gauge galvanized steel, and 24 gauge ternecoat steel, 24 gauge of galvalume, 0.032in. aluminum, and 16-20 oz. 3/4 hard copper.
Please Note: Double spool packaged gutter machines do not come with transfer bars. Transfer bars must be purchased separately with the package.
Machine Only option must be purchased with the KWM Gutterman OSHA Guard or the KWM Gutterman Front Pull Guillotine.
- Polyurethane Drive Train
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Rollform 24 gauge steel
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
- .002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on all mechanical components; 1-year parts and labor on all electrical components.
- 5in. Machine Dimensions: 98-1/2in. (L) x 24in. (W) x 48in. (H) and weighs approximately 1,100 lbs.
- 6in. Machine Dimensions: 122in. (L) x 24in. (W) x 48in. (H) and weighs approximately 1,300 lbs.
- 5/6in. Combo Machine Dimensions: 122in. (L) x 27.5in. (W) x 48in. (H) and weighs approximately 1,400 lbs.
- Shear: Front pull guillotine
- Controls: Push button entry and exit end controls with “jog” feature
- Power: 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Drive: Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
- Production: Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Machine Only: Machine without guillotine or holder for coil
- Double Cradle Package: Includes Base Machine, 2 Full Sized Cradles, and both Front Pull Guillotines
- Single Cradle Package: Includes Base Machine, 1 Full Sized Cradle, and both Front Pull Guillotines