The Malco Siding Facing Gauges - 1 Pair is used while working across the width of the plank assures greater accuracy of the desired exposure and guards against sagging. The Facing Gauge may also be used in combination with the Malco Overlap Gauge to prop up one end of the plank for one-person application.
- More accurate and easier to use than home-made wood "preacher" blocks
- Adjustable for precise 5", 6", 7", or 8" (127, 152, 178, or 203 mm) exposures
- Gauging block easily snaps into desired exposure position without use of tools or fasteners
- Easily held with one hand while steadying new plank for nailing
- May be used with Overlap Gauge for 1-person application. Mixed Gauge Set: FCMS
- Manufactured of tough, long-lasting, weather-resistant nylon material throughout
- Length: 10-7/8in.
- Net Weight: 2 oz.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it