The Van Mark 24in. Coil Dispenser protects trim coil and keeps it rolled tight while allowing the material to be dispensed. It free standing and sets up quickly. This Coil Dispenser has non-marring rollers where the trim coil will rest on. These rollers restrict damage on material as it is being fed through the Coil Dispenser. Van Mark manufacturers the Coil Dispenser as a free standing unit, allowing for the materials to be fed directly into most brakes, saw tables and slitters.
Please Note: The Van Mark TrimCutter is sold separately and is not included with the Coil Dispenser.
- Used with standard 24” rolls of .019 to .024 trim coil
- Can accommodate 11 5/8” and 11 ¾” standard .024 and .027 gutter coil
- Allows placement of coil for easy cutting
- Built in guide for TrimCutter for precise square cuts
- Put coil where you need it during use
- Compatible with many Siding Brakes, Slitters, and Gutter Machines
- Max Coil Width: 24in.
- Max Weight Capacity: 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it