The Roof Zone Commercial Roof Anchor gives assistance to any roofer. This fall arrest / fall restraint anchor is for single and multiple user on a low slope roof application (4/12 pitch or less). Installation of any fall arrest system incorporating this roof anchor must be certified by a qualified engineer or competent person. Installation around the perimeter of the leading edge areas is recommended to ensure compliance and allow the user to switch from anchor to anchor. Roof Zone Commercial Peak Anchors have a recommended spacing is between 6 ft and 10 ft from edge of roof.
- Max spacing of 20 feet apart
- Includes 40 pieces of #14 Type A Milled Point Deck Screws
- May be used on wood, concrete and steel roof decks
- Hot dipped galvanized steel
- Extremely durable and perfect for permanent application to withstand weather
- Can be used to create a horizontal lifeline system for maximum mobility on large roofs
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA Fall Protection Anchor Standards when used according to the manufacturer's instructions
- U-rod Cross Section for All Anchors: .625in.
- Base for All Anchors: 16in. x 16in. Square
- Base Thickness for All Anchors: 3/8in.
- 12in. and 14in. Anchor Tube: 3in. Round
- 18in. Anchor Tube: 4in. Round
- 12in. Anchor Overall Height: 12.37in.
- 14in. Anchor Overall Height: 14.37in.
- 18in. Anchor Overall Height: 18.37in.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it