The NTM Mach II Combo gutter machine is able to produce both 5 inch and 6 inch K-style gutters. Typically 5 inch gutters are used for residential homes whereas 6 inch gutters are normally used for bigger commercial buildings or homes in areas that experience large amounts of rain. Create seamless, precise gutters at any desired length with just the touch of a few buttons.
Optional accessories include run out stands, reels, coil cradles, shear, EZ-Counter touchscreen control unit, and remote control. The EZ-counter control unit lets you program up to 50 preset lengths into your machine, eliminating the need to manually measure every piece. The NTM front pulling shear is recommended for making a clean cut into your gutter once you have created it. If package purchased with shear, the combo machine will include both the 5" and 6" shear. Coil cradles and reels are also helpful, as it makes switching out your coil a little bit easier.
- Polyurethane Drive Rollers
- Stainless Steel Forming Rollers
- Push Button RUN/JOG Controls at Entry and Exit Ends
- 2 Forward Pulling, Easy Cut Shear
- Power Interruption Safety Circuit
- Two 360° Rotatable Reel Stands with Easy Lift Reels
- Electric Motor ¾ HP, 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 11 amps
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Industry’s Best Warranty
- Make: New Tech Machinery
- Weight: 1350 lbs (610kg)
- Dimensions: 10ft. (l) x 2ft. (w) x 3ft. 10in. (h)
- Operating Speed: 50ft./min (18m/min) approx
- Electrical: 10 gauge 15 Amp Extension Cord required
- Coil Width Specified:
- 5in. Coil: 11-3/4in. to 12-3/8in. (300mm to 315mm)
- 6in. Coil: 15in. (380mm)
- Coil Specifications:
- Steel: 30 - 24 ga.
- Painted Aluminum: 0.019 - 0.032in.
- Copper 16 - 20oz.
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor