The Tie Down EZ Store Warning Line 4 Leg System is a great system to keep others alert of hazardous jobs. The interlocking legs pin to the vertical stanchion tube for quick set-up and tear down. Available in 4 Stanchions, these products install within minutes and are used on all sides of the roofing work area.
CAUTION - This is a perimeter warning line system only and must not be used as a guard rail. Warning line shall be erected not less than 6 ft. from the roof edge. Pennant/flags should be rigged and supported so that its lowest point is no less than 34 in. and its highest point is no more than 39 in. from the working surface. In order to be OSHA Compliant, this warning line requires an 18 lb. minimum ballast on the inboard leg. For complete guidelines consult OSHA 1926.501/1926.502 Fall Protection Standard as well as both State and Local requirements.
- Laser cut design allows for unique nesting and carry feature
- Constructed with heavy duty Lock-On-Galv
- Steel tubing with Clear Coat
- Will not rust from inside out
- Includes: 4 stanchions with 100 ft. of warning line pennants
- Requires ballast to meet OSHA compliant standards
- Legs and stanchion tube nest with carrying handle for compact transport and storage
- Width: 8 in.
- Height: 15 in.
- Depth: 40 in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.