The Van Mark Industrial Slitter and Work Station Combo is a great solution for managing and slitting commercial metals. This slitter features 2 motor options, the 3521 Standard Motor and the 3535 Heavy Duty Motor. The standard motor is a 115 volt, single phase motor that will run 32 feet per minute. The heavy duty 115 volt motor is a single phase motor, that runs at 35 feet per minute, and is required for when perforating steel. Additional features with the Van Mark Industrial Slitter are the roller table, 48" slitter, UniStand. The 2" arbor shaft allows the slitter to handle aluminum and steel, automated by the power package. Designed with a one-person operator in mind, set-up and operation are simplified to increase productivity.
- SCI48HD Heavy Duty Motor Option Available Here
- Multiple roller exit table allows for a smooth transition of slit material.
- UniStand universal brake adds security for slitter and metal materials.
- Slitter facilitates necessary roofing and siding functions leaving a factory-quality edge.
- Two sets of adjustable slitting knives for rib formatting.
- Heavy duty arbors and booster blocks ensure an excellent foundation for reliable service.
- Dual-hollow support rails designed to prevent tool warping during operation.
- High torque 115 Volt motor power package included to slit through all commercial metals.
- Arbor Shafts: 2"
- Standard Motor: 115 Volt high torque power package product # 3521
- Heavy Duty Motor: 115 Volt high torque power package product # 3535
- Slitting Knives: 2 sets