The Bostitch RN46-1, 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nailer is lightweight and durable, making it an essential tool for any roofer. It comes with unique features, like a single-action side-load canister that is quick and easy to load and has a 120 nail capacity. A dry-fire lock out prevents dry firing and alerts the user to reload the nailer. The RN46-1 delivers 410 inch-pounds of driving power with a contact firing tip. Bostitch manufactures this coil roofing nailer to be used on materials such as composition roofing, exterior drywall, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, fiber cement siding, and more.
- Features Zero Nail Lockout which Prevents Dry Firing
- Nose-piece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Over-molded grip for comfortable use
- 7 year limited warranty
- Weight: 4.9 lbs, 2.22 kilos
- Driving Power: 410 Inch lbs @ 100 psi
- Fastener Gauge: 15°
- Fastener Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
- Max. Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT