The Hitachi Coil Roofing Nailer is a powerful, pneumatic roofing nailer that is used for various construction works, such as installing asphalt shingles and insulation boards. It consists of a side loading magazine, allowing for convenient and easy replenishment of up to 120 coil roofing nails. This air powered roofing nailer from Hitachi has a long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort and comes with safety glasses and the magazine shingle guide assembly.
- 1 3/4in. Wire Coil Roofing Nailer
- Drives 7/8in. - 1 3/4in. Roofing Nails
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Jam Clearing: Open-nose
- Depth Setting: Tool-Less
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.120
- Air Inlet: 3/8in.
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Height: 6 in.
- Depth: 13.25 in.
- Width: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it