The Senco FinishPro 42XP 15 Gauge Finish Nailer is a durable and superior performance nailer that is ideal for finish and woodworking, cabinets, paneling, and casing applications. It has a never-lube design where no oil is required inside the gun. FinishPro 42XP is a pneumatic powered nailer that has a sequential actuation trigger type. Backed by a 5 year warranty, this finish nailer from Senco takes 15 gauge 34 degree angled strip finish nails and includes a no-mar pad and case.
- 34 Degree Nailer
- 2 1/2in. Angled Finish Nailer
- Fastener Capacity: 104
- EZ-Clear Latch virtually eliminates downtime caused by fastener jams
- High-strength driver with threaded connection
- Metal cylinder for increased durability
- Compatible with 15 gauge nails ranging from 1 1/4in. - 2 1/2in. in length
- Loading Type: Strip
- Length: 13in.
- Width: 3-1/2in.
- Height: 11-1/4in.
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 (PSI)
- Air Consumption: 3.87 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4in.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it