The Roof Saver Rolled Ridge Vent is cost-effective attic ventilation that provides a cosmetically superior appearance compared to unsightly fans or vents. This ridge vent is made of high-density fiber on polyester netting and is installed under roof shingles to help complete your home ventilation system by preventing excessive heat and condensation build-up.
- 40-year Warranty
- 100% natural fiber is bristly which helps to grip the roof making installation easier
- Meets or exceeds attic ventilation requirements of all nationally recognized building codes
- Eliminates unsightly fans and vents
- Protects roof and shingles from damage due to excessive heat or condensation
- Passes 110 mph independent wind driven rain tests
- Most economic and efficient way to ventilate your attic
- 15.2 square inches of Net Free Ventilation Area per linear foot
- Provides uniform ventilation
- UL Class A Fire Rating
- Won't deteriorate or corrode from wind, snow, rain or ice
- Provides a cosmetically pleasing finish to a home
- Roofing nails and nail gun pads included
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 10-1/2"
- Lengths: 20 ft. or 50 ft.
- Fastener: hand gun
- Color: Black
- Available in single rolls or pallet quantities