The NTM SSR MultiPro Jr. Roof Panel machine offers the same versatility as other Roof Panel Machines, but at a smaller scale. It is an entry-level machine that is capable of producing 30 feet of panel per minute, making the SSR is a great machine for producing high mass metal roofing. The MultiPro Jr. can run up to 6 panel profiles (plus all of the profiles can form a U or T profile, except for the FFR100 and FFR150) in variable widths, multiple gauges and various material types. Choose among 6 panel profiles and between two rib rollers, either bead or striation.
The SSR Roof Panel machine includes an electric motor, choice of one pair of bead or striation rib rollers, choice of one panel profile, one overhead reel rack, one expandable arbor, 20' of run-out table, a manual shear, a length control limit switch, and a 100' extension cord. For easy transport, add on an optional NATM Compliant, 12,000 lb. tandem axle trailer or a machine cover for protection when leaving it out at a jobsite.
- Drive rollers are made of polyurethane
- Produces both mechanically seamed and snap lock profiles with up to 1.5” leg height
- Runs coil up to 24 gauge steel
- Create exact lengths needed and no shorter or longer
- Electric drive and manual shear
- Electric powered
- Frame is made of welded tubular steel
- Push button jog and run controls
- Overhead rack, one expendable reel, and 20ft. run out table standard.
- Creates up to 30ft. per minute of panel
- Custom built, lead times will vary
- 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty
- Limited Lifetime warranty on forming and drive rollers
- Weight: 2200lbs.
- Dimensions: 12ft.-10in. (l) x 3ft.-10in. (w) x 4ft.-3in. (h)
- Speed: 30ft./minute
- Drive: Hydraulic w/ 8 polyurethane rollers
- Accepted Coil Widths: 15 - 20in.
- Finished Panel Widths: 10 - 16in. (FFR150 only goes to 15in.)
- Material Specification:
- Painted Steel: 30- 24ga.
- Painted Aluminum: 0.027 - 0.040in.
- Copper: 16 - 20oz.
*Additional Panel Profiles can be purchased and may only require the right side. For example, SSR and FFR's share the same left side so if a SSR100 is already purchased with the Roof Panel Machine, the SSR150R is the only additional item you need to have both profiles.
**Panel Profile SSR450SL is included when the SSR450 is purchased
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it