Thea Air Vent Roof Mount Attic Vent with Humidistat/Thermostat consist of electric-powered attic vents use a thermostat to fight heat and a humidistat to help prevent moisture buildup inside the attic. Featuring a low-profile dome, the power roof vent is unobtrusive when installed on the roof face slanting away from the front of your home. It's an efficient option to replace wind turbines or roof pots already in place.
Please Note: To determine the fan capacity needed to provide the minimum airflow, use the following formula: attic square feet x 0.7 = CFM (cubic feet of air moved per minute) For roofs 7/12 or higher, you may want to add 20% more CFM capacity to handle the larger volume of attic space; 30% more for roofs 11/12 and higher.
- Automatic thermostat and humidistat
- Oversized 24" x 24" G-90 galvanized base
- Pre-painted 22-gauge galvanized steel dome
- Screws are painted to match dome color
- Six brace struts
- The plastic screen won't corrode or rust, and it won't vibrate or create noise
- Thermal overload protection -- an important safety feature that shuts off motor if fan overheats
- Preset adjustable thermostat for maximum convenience
- 1170 CFM for attics up to 1650 sq. ft.
- 1500 CFM for attics up to 2100 sq. ft.
- 3.4 amp
- Adequate soffit venting must be installed for best performance
- If using gable vents, gable vents must be installed on the down-wind end of the home