The Foundry 7in. Vinyl Weathered Split Shake captures the essence of time, giving a home the authentic appearance of cedar that has beautifully weathered over the years. The proprietary process achieves this incredible look by presenting a darker shade of a color in the grain, and a lighter one on the higher points. The most popular cedar profile, the 7in. Split Shake features versatile, warm, authentic texture – a terrific background for showcasing The Foundry’s exclusive Weathered colors. For new construction or existing homes, Foundry Shakes deliver natural, classic appeal. Scores of real cedar molds are used to achieve the shakes’ genuine hand-split appearance with random grooves and grain. Deep texture creates captivating contrast between light and shadow. Protected by a durable ASA cap, these unique Foundry Shakes hold their rich color, never requiring any staining or painting.
Actual colors may vary from those represented on screen. Therefore, it is highly recommended to order The Foundry Weathered Color Swatch, if you are unsure of the color of siding you want to choose from. Once you order this color sample and you choose a color from this swatch, you will automatically receive $5 off your siding purchase of The Foundry 7in. Vinyl Weathered Split Shakes.
- Single course design
- Controlling keyway width at the lap
- Low thermal expansion
- Creates a natural, installed look
- Consists of a limited lifetime warranty
- Please note J Channel color code may be different
- Please reference J Channel Color Chart in Helpful Documents
- Length: 60-3/4in.
- Width: 7in.
- 34 panels per carton (1 square), sold per carton only
- Recommended J-Channel: 1 in. or 1-1/2 in. (if being used with The Foundry Fullback Foam Backer Panel)
- Nominal Thickness: 0.045in.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it.