The Foundry 7in. Vinyl Weathered Perfection Shingle captures the essence of time, giving a home the authentic appearance of cedar that has beautifully weathered over the years. The proprietary process achieves this incredible look by presenting a darker shade of a color in the grain, and a lighter one on the higher points. The enhanced dimension of the 7in. Perfection Shingle is the perfect showcase for these warm color tones. These weathered-look shingles display a remarkably-engineered ambience that mixes time, texture and true color. Perfection shingles hold a rich color due to its durable ASA caps that protect against weathered elements and UV rays. With The Foundry's 7in. weathered vinyl perfection shingle siding panels, they should be installed over minimum sizes of 7/16in. OSB board or 15/32in. Plywood.
Actual colors may vary from those represented on screen. Therefore, it is highly recommended to order The Foundry Weathered Color Swatch, if you are unsure of the color of siding you want to choose from. Once you order this color sample and you choose a color from this swatch, you will automatically receive $5 off your siding purchase of The Foundry 7" Vinyl Weathered Perfection Shingle.
- Single course design
- Controlling key way width at the lap
- Creates a natural, installed look
- Consists of a limited lifetime warranty
- Length: 60-3/4 in., Width: 7 in.
- 34 panels per carton (1 square), sold per carton only
- Recommended J-Channel: 3/4 in. or 1-1/2 in. (if being used with The Foundry Fullback Foam Backer Panel)
- Nominal Thickness: .040 in.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it.