The TP250 TranzSporter ladder hoist is designed for lifting shingles and other materials up a ladder quickly and safely. The TranzSporter ladder lift system helps you haul shingles up to your roof safely while eliminating the risks of doing it by hand. In addition to lifting shingles, a solar panel saddle carriage accessory can be purchased to efficiently lift solar panels to the rooftop without damaging them. These power ladder hoists come with an option of three different motors including: lifan gas engine, honda gas engine, and electric motor.
The TP250 shingle hoist can lift up to 250 pounds at once, and is 28 foot long. The aluminum base is 4 foot high, and the ladder comes in three 8 foot sections. The foot pedal and handle brake controls allow for simple and precise use, while the safety mechanisms prevent the lift from falling off of the ladder track. Optional 4 foot and 8 foot track extensions can be added to your hoist for a maximum height of 44 feet tall.
- Can save countless hours of having to haul shingles up a ladder
- Non-slip deck
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Assembles & de-assembles easily
- Wide Foot pedal controls for easy control
- Collapsible plywood brackets
- Two gas & one electrical motor options available
- 4ft. heavy duty aluminum base track with three 8ft. tall ladder sections
- Tie Down Slots for Plywood or Rolled Goods
- Diamond Tread Foot Plate and Belt Guard
- Lifts items weighing up to 250lbs. 28 feet off the ground
- Foot pedal & handle brake control
- Huge cost savings on labor alone
- Ladder section Height: 8 ft.
- Ladder section Width: 17 in.
- Motors: 4HP Lifan Gas Motor, 4HP Honda Gas Motor, High Torque Electric Motor
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 250lbs.
- Ladder Reach: 28ft.
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty
|Lifan Gas Engine
||Honda Gas Engine
||Leeson Electric Motor
Low Oil Shut Down System - Prevents damage to engine due to insufficient oil in engine
Forced Splash Lubrication System
Electronic Transistorized Ignition
Fuel Shut Off Valve - Protects engine during transportation
Auto Decompression - For easier pull starting
Overhead Valve - For longer engine life
Industrial grade components
Fuel efficient for longer run times
CARB and EPA certified
Fuel efficient, high output operation - Overhead valve, precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap
Smooth performance - Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
Exceptionally quiet - Large capacity multi-chamber exhaust system
Proven reliability - Low oil shutdown, cast iron cylinder sleeve, and high quality materials, fit and finish
CARB and EPA certified
1.0 hp, 12.8 amps, 115 Volt
Leeson Electric Motor
Comes with GFCI ground-fault circuit interrupter for safer operation
Cord is 36in. (3ft.) long
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it