The Owens Corning WeatherLock Mat Ice & Water Barrier is designed to act as a secondary water and ice barrier under shingles, wood shakes, and quarry slate roofs. The WeatherLock creates a water resistant seam at the corners and valleys on the roof. It helps prevent damage due to ice dams and resists cracking and breaking during installation. The WeatherLock Granulated Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier provides a waterproof barrier, creating a watertight seal over nails and gaps. Do not allow WeatherLock underlayment to remain uncovered more than 30 days.
- Lighter weight than typical granulated products, making it easy to load, carry and install
- Effective at reducing slipping, sticking and scuffing – thanks to a patented roughened surface
- Made of a Polymeric Coating surface
- Interior Reinforcement: Durable fiber glass mat
- Adhesive Styrene: Modified asphalt
- Prevents ice dams and water penetration into roof
- Self-Sealing for easy application
- ASTM D1970
- ASTM E108, Class A Fire Resistance and UL 790, Class A Fire Resistance (underlayment is tested as part of a roof assembly that includes wood decking, underlayment, and shingles
- ICC-ESR 1783
- CCMC 13403-R
- Coverage: 2 square roll
- Area: 200 square ft.
- Length: 66.7 ft. (21.3 m)
- Width: 3 ft.
- Weight of the Roll: 59 lbs
Please Click Below for a Closer View: