The Bilco StakWel Polyethylene Window Well is a stacked, modular egress well system that can be assembled and used on foundations up to 10 feet deep. The wells can be easily installed by sliding together the overlapping ribs, securing the tabbed inserts and stacked to accommodate your foundation height. Single modules work well with utility windows. The StakWel is a fast and inexpensive way to add code-compliant egress to basements and lower level living areas.
Each StakWel module is high density polyethylene molded construction that will never rust, rot or change color and is UV-stabilized for long life. The molded well modules are available in a soft earth tone color which blends in with any surrounding landscaping. Egress windows add natural daylight and ventilation while increasing your chances of a safe exit in an emergency situation.
Please Note: Bilco recommends that the StakWel be used with the StakWel Cover. This cover will help protect your well from leaves, snow, and other debris.
- High-density, maintenance-free polyethylene construction will never rust, rot or fade
- Unique "Grip/Step" design features a convenient handle and gusseted step to meet building code requirements for egress in an emergency situation
- Stacked modules work with 36" and 48” egress windows
- Single modules work well with 16”, 20” & 24” utility windows
- Satisfies section R310.2 of the International Building Code (IRC 2012) for emergency egress
- Great for new and remodeling construction projects
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight of One Module: 25 lbs.
- Width of Module: 54in.
- Projection from Foundation: 40-1/4in.
- Keyhole on Center Dimension: 58in.
- Please See Below for Assembled Heights of Each Module:
|Number of Modules