The OSI SF450 Interior/Exterior Subfloor Latex Adhesive is a heavy duty construction adhesive that provides a permanent, powerful bond for formulated interior and exterior subfloors. The SF450 is formulated for cold weather allowing it to bond with wet, frozen, and treated lumber as well as concrete and masonry work., It is used best for glued flooring projects such as subfloor, tongue-and-grooving flooring, and standard wood deck labor. Soap and water is the best clean up solutions for the latex adhesive. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations.
Do not use the caulk on any expanded or extruded polystyrene foam, in the outdoors if rain is expected within 24 hours, or if extended freezing temperatures are expected. Testing the adhesion to treated wood before using in the application is important because treatments vary widely and can adversely impact performance.
- Tan color only
- Weather resistant
- Guns easily from 20ºF to 120ºF
- Bridges minor framing gaps
- Easy to use
- Strong adhesion to most building materials
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Gap filling properties help to bridge minor gaps when bond irregular surfaces, reducing squealing and splitting
- Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations
- A 1/4” (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 86 ft. (26 m)
- A 3/8” (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 38 ft. (12 m)
- Open Time: 60 minutes
- Repositioning Time: 30 minutes
- Cure Time: 2 to 7 Days