The Foundry 7in. Vinyl Split Shakes is a popular cedar profile that creates a versatile, warm, and authentic texture. This type of siding has scores of real cedar molds that are used to achieve the split shakes' genuine hand-split appearance with random grooves and grain. Within each shake, textured depth creates captivating contrast between light and shadow. The Foundry 7in. Shakes hold their rich color, protected by a durable ASA cap. Split shakes toughness that stands up to the elements, they never require any sanding, scraping, staining or painting. These siding panels should be installed over minimum sizes of 7/16in. OSB board or 15/32in. Plywood.
Actual colors may vary from those represented on screen. Therefore, it is highly recommended to order The Foundry Color Swatch, if you are unsure of the color of siding you want to choose from. Once you order this color sample and you choose a color from this swatch, you will automatically receive $5 off your siding purchase of The Foundry 7in. Vinyl Split Shakes.
- Single course design
- Controlling keyway width at the lap
- Creates a natural, installed look
- Consists of a limited lifetime warranty
- Length 60-3/4in.
- Width: 7in.
- 34 panels per carton (1 square), sold per carton only
- Recommended J-Channel: 1 in. or 1-1/2 in. (if being used with The Foundry Fullback Foam Backer Panel)
- Nominal Thickness: 0.045in.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it.