The Geocel S2 Solar Panel Sealant is a highly elastic tripolymer sealant that is ideal for use in the installation of solar panels to various roof decks. It is a solvent based formula that is cured by the solvent evaporating off within 4-6 days. The solar panel sealant has a tenacious adhesion to common roof substrates such as asphalt shingles, metal, aluminum, coated steel, tile, and concrete. Geocel S2 is crack resistant and will install in both great and less than perfect weather conditions.
- Exceptional flexibility and UV resistance
- Excellent adhesion to many roof surfaces, even when damp
- Resealable, may be applied over itself
- Easily applied, non-stringing formulation
- Exterior use only
- No used on traffic-bearing surfaces
- Do not use on extruded polystyrene insulating sheathing (Styrofoam, etc.)
- Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored
- Do not use for potable water applications
- Color: Crystal Clear
- Carton Weight: 14 lbs.