The Ruscoe Permanent Sealer is a nitrile rubber based sealant/adhesive that is resistant to all climatic conditions, fungus, many acids, jet fuel, gasoline, and many other chemicals. it is designed particularly for applications that bonds aluminum, glass, wood, steel, and rigid vinyls to other surfaces. Permanent sealer creates a permanent and flexible bond to withstand sub-zero temperatures and extreme desert heat. Ruscoe manufactures this permanent sealer to be paintable after a 24 hour cure.
- Available in a 10.3 oz Caulk Tube or 4 oz. Squeezable Tube
- Fills specific needs for rain carrying systems, storm doors, and replacement windows
- Can be used on mobile homes, swimming pools, rec vehicles, and boats
- Adheres to most porus and non-porous surfaces
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- 10.3 oz. Tube: Use on openings 1/18" or larger - is self leveling
- 4 oz. Tube is a thinner viscosity sealant for small seams and will flow into the smallest openings
Due to limitations of certain monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only.