The Tie Down Penetrator 2+2 Mobile Fall Protection System offers both unparalleled portability and compact design. The Penetrator 2+2 provides fall protection for 2 fall arrest and 2 fall restraint or a total of 4 workers. When a fall occurs, the powerful penetrating spikes engage, piercing through roof membrane, insulation as well as metal decking, thus creating a safe, secure fall arrest anchor. For use on most substrates, EXCLUDING concrete, the Penetrator has been tested for use on Built-Up, TPO, ISO, PVC, EPDM, and other standard materials that are part of a finished roof system. The Penetrator 2+2 is reusable, gross weight of Penetrator 2+2 with ballasts is 420 lbs. When used with a body harness, the maximum arresting force should be limited to 1,800 lbs. and the free-fall height should be no more than 6 feet.
Tie Down's Penetrator 2+2 consists of several safety features, allowing for a maximized work force on a commercial roof. Those features include a large welding inside the hoisting rings, a single axle with a wider wheel base, side by side fall arrest connection points, large printed safety instructions on the lifting side, and a 45 degree safe working zone indicator guide.
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS - Save 10% on the Penetrator 2+2 Mobile Fall Protection accessory items when purchased with the Penetrator 2+2. Accessory items include the Cover, SRL Tray, Perimeter Folding Warning Lines with 4 Stanchions (1 Pack), Parapet Wall & Universal Guardrail System (2 Pack), and the Ez-Store Warning Line System 4 Leg (4 Stanchions and Flag). Simply add these items to the cart after adding the mobile fall protection device to the cart and the discount automatically applies! (Discount will not apply to the accessories if purchased separately or at a later date.)
- Handles are retractable and pin into place
- 2 fall arrests and 2 fall restraints
- Can be reused after it has engaged
- Lightweight and portable design
- Compliant with OSHA Fall Protection Regulation 1926.502
- Optional cover available (sold separately)
- Recommended Surfaces: Gypsum Deck, Modified Bitumen Membranes, Built-up Roofing (BUR) Membrane, Modified PVC Membranes, Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Membranes, Polyisocyanurate (ISO), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), EPDM Roofing Membranes, Ballasted EPDM Membrane, Hardboard, Flat Surfaces to slopes up to 1:12, Metal Deck (20 ga. and 22 ga. ONLY), Dens Deck, Plywood
- Not Recommended for Use On: Metal Deck less than 22 ga. Or over 20 ga. (Structural Deck), Loose laid material not part of a complete finished system, Ice, Snow, Tectum Deck, Concrete
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it