In order to deliver a crisp, clean roofline for your customers, seamless gutter machines are essential tools to have on hand. Portable gutter machines allow you to easily customize gutters without ever leaving the site. This helps in cutting down on material and labor expenses, all while boosting productivity. Create seamless gutters with these basic gutter makers. These machines come with aluminum spools and are equipped with a weight distributing upright system, making them the perfect, portable tool for producing custom gutters.
Please Note: Double spool packaged gutter machines do not come with transfer bars. Transfer bars must be purchased separately with the package.
Gutter Machine Packages
- Double Spool Package (pictured): Includes Base Machine, 2 Turnstile Uprights, 2 Spools, and both Front Pull Guillotines
- Polyurethane Drive Train
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Rollform 24 gauge steel
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
- .002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on all mechanical components; 1-year parts and labor on all electrical components.
||Length - 122" (309.88 cm), Height - 48" (122.0 cm), Width - 24" (61.0 cm)
||Approximately 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
||Front pull guillotine
||Push button entry and exit end controls with “jog” feature
||3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled
||Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
||Approximately 35 feet per minute