The KWM 5in./6in. Combo IronMan Gutter Machine is designed to help the user create seamless, customized gutters with precision and ease. This IronMan gutter machine can make standard 5in. OG gutters, which is ideal for residential areas, and 6in. OG gutters, which is ideal for commercial and high water residential areas. Using this continuous gutter forming machine allows for the user to design gutters to any desired size. Operation is simple and only requires the pushing of buttons to start and stop the machine. This KWM gutter machine package comes equipped with the popular double spool package with turnstile uprights, which conveniently mounts on the top of the gutter machine. The front pull guillotine or shear is also a included with this package, as it will cleanly produce a crisp cut through the gutter every time.
The 5/6" KWM IronMan roll forming machine can make several materials into gutters at maximum capacities of 24 gauge painted steel, 24 gauge galvanized steel, 24 gauge aluminized steel, and 24 gauge Ternecoat steel, 0.032in. aluminum, and 16-20 oz. copper.
Please Note: Double spool packaged gutter machines do not come with transfer bars. Transfer bars must be purchased separately with the package.
- Polyurethane Drive Train
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Rollform 24 gauge steel
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
- .002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on all mechanical components; 1-year parts and labor on all electrical components.
- Dimensions: Length - 122" (309.88 cm), Height - 48" (122.0 cm), Width - 24" (61.0 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
- Shear: Front pull guillotine
- Controls: Push button entry and exit end controls with “jog” feature
- Power: 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Drive: Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
- Production: Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Double Spool Package: Includes Base Machine, 2 Turnstile Uprights, 2 Spools, 1 5in. Front Pull Guillotine, and 1 6in. Front Pull Guillotine