The DeWalt 12in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a 15 AMP, powerful motor saw that showcases advanced cutting power in a lightweight and compact design. It has the capabilities of cutting dimensional lumber and molding at angles up to 50 degrees left and 60 degrees right. The tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. Its cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles. This double bevel miter saw from DeWalt is an efficient dust-collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated and comes with the saw, 12in. carbide blade, blade wrench, 6ft. cord, a vertical material clamp, and a dust bag.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel-angle adjustments accurate and easy (bevels from 0 Degree-49 Degree right and left)
- Back-fence design cuts up to 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90 Degrees and 2 x 12 lumber at 45 Degrees
- Gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Adjustable stainless-steel miter-detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and helps ensure cutting accuracy
- Integrated XPS cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut-line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Has a keyed blade change
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 6.75in.
- Arbor Size: 0.625
- Tool Length: 32.77in.
- Tool Width: 19.05in.
- Tool Height: 20in.
- Tool Weight: 57 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it