Air Vent ShingleVent II are shingle-over ridge vents that are installed on the peak of your roof to provide proper attic ventilation. Shinglevent II ridge vents provide constant attic airflow to eliminate heat and moisture that builds up within your home. Air flows in, not allowing the buildup of damaging air, flowing out through the top of the roof, preventing damage to the attic, roof structures and shingles. ShingleVent II has pre-printed slot guides for truss or ridge pole construction. Pre-drilled nailing holes are designed to assure proper nailing. The vent is pre-formed to a 4/12 pitch. Continuous ridge vents have a low profile, providing an efficient ventilation system for your home that is almost invisible from the ground.
- Continuous ridge vents have a low profile that eliminates the need for unsightly roof vents
- Consists of an internal weather filter system that helps stop entry of rain, snow, insects, and dust while allowing continuous airflow and prevents clogging
- Durable high-density co-polymer which is strong but flexible in cold temperatures and stable in the heat
- External wind baffle design creates airflow pattern that actually “pulls” air from the attic and deflects rain, snow and insects
- 12" width for most applications
- 18 sq. in. NFA per linear ft.
- External baffle and weather filter
- 3/12 to 16/12 roof pitch
- Miami-Dade County Approved
- Available with nails or without
- 10 4 ft. Pieces per Carton
- 15 Cartons per Pallet
- 120 Cartons for a Quarter Truck Load
- Full Truck Load Quantity of 840 cartons
Due to limitations of certain monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only.