The DeWalt 10in. Compact Job Site Saw Table is a power saw that has a powerful rip-cutting performance that can rip through hardwood, pressure treated lumber, and tough job site materials. It has a 10in. diameter blade and a rip fence with 12in. left and 16in. right rip capacity for ripping wider materials. The steel roll cage provides durability and protects saw against job site drops and impacts. This corded table saw from DeWalt has adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and comes equipped with a 15 amp, 1850 watt motor.
- 20 in. of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Rack and pinion fence stays parallel to the blade for accuracy
- Lightweight design for easy transporting on and off the job
- Maximum cut depth of 2-1/4 in. at 45° and 3-1/8 in. at 90° for a variety of useful cuts
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes cleanup
- Blade guard system
- Cut depth at 90 degrees: 3.125in.
- Cut depth at 45 degrees: 2.25in.
- This saw table cannot accomodate the wider width of a dado blade.
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Product Depth: 22.8in.
- Product Width: 23.5in.
- Product Height: 18.75in.
- Table Length: 22in.
- Table Width: 16in.
- Entire table weight: 54 lbs.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it