The Hitachi 10-Gallon Reserve Air Tank is an ASME certified air compressor that creates sufficient air pressure for all nailers that are being used. Its PSI will remain constant, even if the nailer is 200ft. or more away from the compressor. It has angled steel legs that provides additional stability, support, and increase durability, even with the abuse endured by hostile job site usage. The standard factory installed large knob regulator is convenient in the event that a nailer, such as a palm nailer, might require less PSI than other nailers on the job site. This air tank from Hitachi has a roll cage design that protects the gauges and regulator and comes with four 1/4in. Quick Connect Couplers with 3/8in. NPT, one 1/4in. Quick Connect Coupler (located on Regulator) with 1/4in. NPT, one Safety Relief Valve, one Industrial Tank Pressure Gauge, one Industrial Regulated Pressure Gauge, Industrial Ball (Shut-Off) Valve on Input, and one 1/4in. Industrial Plug.
- All fittings are installed (except for four end fittings that need to be attached upon removal from packaging, for convenience and value)
- Industrial ball (shut-off) valve on input allows the tank to be filled and disconnected from the compressor without draining itself
- Five quick connect couplers (4 unregulated + 1 regulated) allow for easy one handed connections of hoses and/or splitters
- Industrial pressure gauges are encased in steel for high durability
- Steel tubular handle for easy jobsite transport and added comfort
- 10-gallon capacity ensures sufficient pressure to power five or more nailers at the same time
- Standard factory installed large knob regulator that is convenient in the event that a nailer (like a palm nailer for instance) might require less PSI than other nailers on the jobsite
- Professional 1-Year Warranty
- Tank Type: Horizontal Barrel
- Number of Outputs: Five (4 unregulated and 1 regulated)
- Safety Valve: 150 PSI
- Maximum Allowed Working Pressure: 175 PSI
- Length: 20in.
- Width: 11in.
- Height: 18in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it