The Alum A Brake QMS Ultima 10'6" Siding Brake is a high efficiency siding brake that allows for a faster, more efficient working environment without using a pencil. It will hem, slit, and bend all common material, including vinyl coil. Alum-A-Brake has a Slitter Guide Bar that swings down to line up pencil marks to slitter wheels. This 10'6" siding brake from Alum-A-Pole comes with a rigid removable aluminum work table, 4 maximizers, 2 scissorhands, a slitter guide bar, built-in-track-mounted slitter, power locks that permit 1/4in. bends, and a lifetime wearable parts warranty.
- Coil Holder, Leg Kit, and Wheel Kit for Legs are sold separately
- Provides greater accuracy
- Maximizers bend 2 pieces of aluminum coil at one time
- Scissor hands are a fast measuring device designed for single bends and slits without a pencil. Simply place coil on bend or cut side and lock brake for processing
- Made in the USA
- Bends .024 soft aluminum, 16 ounce copper, 28 gauge (soft) steel, and Pro-Trim vinyl
- Throat Depth: 19in.
- Weight: 185 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it