The DuPont Tyvek Tape is composed of an UV resistant oriented (Biaxiallyoriented) polypropylene film that is coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive that is specially formulated for providing outstanding adhesion to the Dupont Tyvek weather barriers. It is designed to help provide a continuous building envelope system for preventing water and air infiltration, and it helps strengthen energy efficiency. Dupont Tyvek seam tape is simple to use, made durable, and highly waterproof. Residential and commercial building envelope systems can be sealed with this seam tape. Surfaces must be clean and dry before applying the tape, and it should be applied with an “I” roller or a hand roller for balanced force during application. This tape has heat and cold resistance ranging from -40°F to 220°F, and it can be purchased individually or in cartons of 24 rolls.
- Seam tape
- UV resistant
- Highly waterproof
- Durable and simple to use
- Prevents air and water infiltration
- Helps strengthen energy efficiency
- Assists in providing a continuous building envelope
- Specially formulated for outstanding adhesion to Dupont Tyvek weather barriers
- Widths: 1-7/8 in. and 3 in.
- Length Per Roll: 164 ft.
- Amount Per Carton: 24
- Heat/Cold Resistance: -40°F to 220°F
- Covering: UV-resistant, Biaxiallyoriented Polypropylene Film
- Coating: Specially Formulated Permanent Acrylic Adhesive
- Pliability – No Cracking When Bent Around 5 mm Mandrel at -4°
- Tensile Strength: 27 lbs./ in.