The DuPont Tyvek Flashing Tape is a flashing tape made of polypropylene film with a butyl rubber adhesive backing that helps protect the heads and jambs of doors and windows from water and air intrusion. This flashing tape can withstand 120 days of UV exposure. It also helps control air leakage in addition to being a water barrier. This can improve a buildings energy efficiency by keeping heat and/or cooled air inside. DuPont Tyvek Flashing Tape is compatible with all DuPont Tyvek air and water barrier products.
- Self-adheres for easy installation on site
- Forgiving initial tack to allow for repositioning
- Adheres to most common building materials
- Withstands rigors of job site
- Performs to AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Standards
- 10-year limited warranty
- Roll Length: 75 ft.
- Roll Thickness: 20 mils
- Roll Widths Available: 4in., 6in., 9in., 12in.
- 4in. x 75ft. roll is ideal for flashing jambs and heads of standard integral flange residential windows
- 6in. x 75ft. and 9in. x 75ft. rolls are ideal for applications requiring better coverage on the head of the window (such as flashing onto rough-side OSB)
- 12in. x 75ft. roll is ideal for enhanced protection of deep window sills and inside and outside corner-flashings often used in multi-family construction. It also features a 3-piece, heavy-duty siliconized paper release liner for easier product installation
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it