The NovaBond Hybrid Construction Sealant is a cured sealant that is waterproof, all-weathered, and paintable for extreme flexibility and resistance to shrinking and cracking. It will not sag or slump and applies in temperatures that range from -10 degrees to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. NovaBond functions as a hybrid adhesive sealant, which develops a bond to most substrates without the use of a primer. This interior and exterior sealant from NovaGard can be painted/top coated in one hour and is great for sealing siding, trim, windows, doors, flashing, weather sealing, pre-cast concrete, masonry, roofing details, stucco, fiber cement and asphalt shingles.
Please Note: Due to limitations of individual monitors the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- Single component RTV
- Excellent tooling and weathering properties
- Joint movement +/- 35 percent
- No shrinking or cracking
- Resists dirt pickup
- UV and mold/mildew resistant
- Applies vertically and overhead
- Safe to use indoors - no odor
- Tack free in 15-45 minutes, paintable in 1 hour, and completely cured in 5-7 days
- No solvents (50-state VOC compliant)
- No special tools or mixing required
- 10 fluid oz tube