The OSI RT600 Roof Tile Adhesive is a premium grade adhesive designed for concrete, clay, quarry, or slate roof tile repairs. It produces a water and weather resistant seal against any element due to its strong bond to the area it is applied to. This terra cotta roof tile adhesive meets uplift requirements, withstands high temperature roof exposure, and maintains a high tensile and shear strength.
RT600 from OSI is easy to use with all S type tile and flat type tile applications and can hold up in temperatures ranging from -20 degrees to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gray Color Option Available Here
- Weather and water resistant seal
- Keeps seal even under high roof temperature
- High tensile and shear strength
- Great for tile repairs
- Capacity: 12 oz tubes
- Base: Formaldehyde free synthetic rubber and resins
- A 1/4in. (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft. (9.3 m)
- A 3/8in. (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 13.6 ft. (4.1 m)
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it