The Tie Down Penetrator Sentinel Mobile Fall Protection is the first lightweight and fully portable mobile fall protection device. It allows for 3 workers to be in fall arrests and 2 workers to be in fall restraint. Additionally, this mobile fall protection device allows for 2 workers to be in arrest and 2 to be in restraint for concrete surfaces. Penetrator Sentinel from Tie Down comes unassembled, has 500 pound rated flat free tires, and is made in the USA.
- Comes with the Penetrator device, roofing zone cart, materials box, rolled goods rack, hoisting rings, and 8 plates of concrete ballast
- 2,000 pound total capacity
- Tested for use on multiple surfaces including concrete, built-up, TPO, ISO, PVC, EPDM and other standard materials that are part of a finished roof system
- Front locking and tow handle
- 4 high strength lifting rings
- Material rack with built in hand tool holders
- Penetrator Recommended Surfaces: Gypsum Deck, Modified Bitumen Membranes, Built-up Roofing (BUR) Membrane, Modified PVC Membranes, Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Membranes, Polyisocyanurate (ISO), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), EPDM Roofing Membranes, Ballasted EPDM Membrane, Hardboard, Flat Surfaces to slopes up to 1:12, Metal Deck (20 ga. And 22 ga. ONLY), Dens Deck & Plywood
- OSHA and ANSI approved
- Length: 72in.
- Width: 30in.
- Height: 60in.
- Weight: 1,285 lbs.
- US Patent # 9,675,824
- Yellow Powder Coat Finish