The Roof Zone 4 Way Roof Anchor allows for maximum stability while on a roof. It has a multi-directional 4 point that is designed for one worker to be in arrest and two workers to be in restraint. Four way anchor points allow for a worker to detach from a connection point, reattach to the opposite connection point, and be able to work in fall arrest or restraint on the other side of a building, all using the same anchor. These roof anchors from Roof Zone are lightweight and pre-engineered for metal, wood, and concrete applications.
- Greatly increases the potential working range
- Includes: 20 pcs. #14 x 2.5” Type A
Milled Point Deck Screws
- Made in the USA
- OSHA and ANSI approved
- Base: 11in. x 11in. Square
- Base Thickness: 3/8in.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 130-420 lbs. (Worker with Tools)
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it