The Grace Self Adhering Ice and Water Shield HT is a high temperature self-adhered underlayment made for premium protection against severe climatic conditions such as wind, rain and the build up of ice dams. This Ice and Water Shield is made up of two waterproofing materials including a rubberized asphalt adhesive and a polymerica film with UV barrier properties that allows it to withstand high temperature applications up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended to be used under most roofing materials specifically metal or in high temperature areas due to its high temperature resistance. Grace Ice & Water Shield HT has a quick foldless release paper, will not crack or dry out and is slip-resistant.
- High temperature resistant
- Self-adhered with superior adhesion
- Made of aggressive rubberized asphalt and polyethylene film
- Slip resistant
- Seals around fasteners
- Protects under all sloped roofs
- Up to 120 days UV exposure
- Roll Length: 66.6ft.
- Roll Width: 36in.
- Roll Coverage: 200 square feet (2 Square Roll)
- Roll Weight: 55 lbs.
- 40 mils thick
- Tensile strength membrane: 250 psi (1720 kN/m2)