The OSI RF140 Black Magic Roofing & Flashing Sealant is a sealant that is designed using a specialized synthetic rubber and select cuts of asphalts. This Flashing and Roofing Sealant provides a flexible bond and resists any sort of cracking. This roofing adhesive can be applied in a temperature range from 20 degrees to 90 degrees Fahrenheit without any difficulty in extrusion. RF140 from OSI will clean up using mineral spirits and is primarily used for bonding roof shingles, flashing, and any general roof repairs. It can also be used for making minor repairs inside downspouts and gutters, as well as fixing minor cracks in asphalt surfaces.
- Flexible and non-hardening
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- Bonds well to wet or dry surfaces
- UV Resistant, will not deteriorate from sunlight over time
- Capacity: 10 fluid ounces
- Coverage per Tube(1/4in. bead): 30.6ft.
- Color: Black
- Open Time: 20 Minutes
- Cure Time: 2 - 4 Days
- Water Resistant?: Yes
- Paintable?: No
- VOC Content %: 20%