The Atlas Roofing Summit 180 Synthetic Underlayment is a premium graded roof underlayment that is designed to enhance the life of a roof through water resistance, UV protection, and superior strength. It is 6 times stronger and lighter than 30 pound felt underlayment and will work in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 240 degrees Fahrenheit. This underlayment installs in minutes, using plastic cap fasteners, with the fasteners at a minimum of 1in. in length and the caps at a 1in. minimum diameter. Summit 180 from Atlas Roofing works with many applications including asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, as well as other code approved, steel roof coverings.
Compare to Hydroshield 50 Synthetic Underlayment
- Maximum tear strength
- Non-woven top surface for improved walkability
- Monolithic UV coating allows for 180 Day UV exposure
- Water resistant, will not wrinkle or buckle
- Will not support mold growth or rot
- Qualified as an Atlas Signature Select Roofing System Component
- UL 790 compliant for fire resistance
- UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements
- 10 Square Roll - Covers 1,000 Square Feet
- Roll Width: 48in. (4ft.)
- Roll Length: 250ft.
- Roll Weight: 30 lbs.
- Roll Thickness: 7 Mils
- UL Classified As A Prepared Roofing Accessory
- Florida Building Code Approved - FL 21350
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it