The CertainTeed 12in. Filtered Ridge Vent installs on the peak of the roof, allowing exhaust ventilation all along the roof line. It is molded from high-impact copolymer with a slim profile that blends for visual appeal, while permitting shingle capping over the ridge for a uniform, finished roof aesthetic. CertainTeed Filtered Ridge Vents are the most efficient and effective systems you can install.
- Does not come with nails
- Made with an internal weather filter
- Wind driven rain resistant to 110 MPH
- Each vent has 18 sq. in. of net free area per linear foot
- Accommodates roof pitches from 3/12 to 16/12
- Has weep holes placed on 4in. centers for water shedding from the cap shingles mounted to the top of the vent
- Capable of the cap shingles being fastened with a nail gun set to 100 PSI without breakage
- Shingle Over Width: 12in.
- Length of Each Piece: 48in. (4ft.)
- Constructed with a minimum of (10) pre-formed nail bosses for positioning the vent on the roof prior to cap shingling (nails not included)
- Openings are sized no wider than 1/4in. to keep insects from entering the attic
- Capable of installation in various climate zones
- Has integral ribbing to maintain the structural integrity of the vent during cap shingling and maintain the vent profile when installed on various roof pitches
- Code Body Approvals: Texas Department of Insurance, UL Classified, Miami Dade Approved, and ICC Evaluation Service
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it