OSI Fire Block Foam is a low-pressure minimal expanding polyurethane foam in a pressurized metal canister for use on wood, concrete, brick, metals, cable jacketing, and PVC piping. It is meant to be used for Type V_A, occupancy group R3 and R5 ( wood frame) buildings as a sealant to resist the migration of fire and hot gases. It becomes a flexible, urethane foam when cured that is effective against the passage of smoke and toxic gases.
- Use on wood, concrete, brick, metal, cable jacketing and PVC
- Flexible and will not crack
- Orange color identifies OSI® Fire Block as an approved fire block product for Type V-A construction
- Available in Carton of (12) 21.1 oz cans
- Color: Orange
- Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture (unopened)
- Cure Time: Approx. 24 hours
- Application Temperature: Between 14°F and 86°F
- Clean-up: Clean tools and uncured product residue immediately with OSI Foam Clean. Cured foam is not affected by solvents and is extremely difficult to remove.