MFM Peel & Seal PowerBond 250 is a 25 mil patented cross-linked waterproofing tape that uses a highly aggressive asphalt adhesive that combines with a proven UV-stable outer film to form a long-lasting barrier to protect against harsh weather. It can adhere in temperatures as low as 25 degrees Fahrenheit and features an easy release liner. MFM manufactures Peel & Seal PowerBond 250 to tape seams on aluminum panels and flash material for gutters, roofing, and doors.
Peel & Seal PowerBond 250 is thinner and more aggressive than the Original Peel & Seal making it a superior choice and is easier to install. Its unique formula creates a weather and water protection barrier, allowing for this rolled roofing to be exposed to sunlight indefinitely. It sticks to most surfaces for a sealing bond around fasteners and conforms to odd shapes. Peel & Seal PowerBond 250 is backed by a 15-Year Limited Warranty to ensure its reliability. These rolls come in the options of 4in. or 6in. wide rolls and in carton options for larger applications.
- Aggressively sticks to most surfaces
- Easy to install, low cost and labor saving
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Tough and durable - puncture and abrasion resistant
- Stretches to allow for building movement and conforms to odd shapes
- Requires no coating or covering for exposure to sunlight
- Thinner & More Aggressive than the Original Peel & Seal
- Roll Length: 50ft.
- Roll Thickness: 25 mils
- Area per Carton: 150 square feet
- Carton Weight: 33 lbs
- Color: White
- Adheres in as low as 25 degrees Fahrenheit