The TranzVolt Battery Powered 28ft. Ladder Hoist, developed by TranzSporter, is the first lift hoist of its kind. It sets up in under five minutes without the need for tools and operates using a wireless remote control and two 20 volt batteries. On a single charge, the TranzVolt can lift up to 6,000 sq. ft. of roofing material onto a one-story roof. The all electric powertrain system delivers consistent, maintenance-free operation. The TranzVolt has a lifting capacity of 250 pounds and it can lift shingles and other roofing materials at speeds up to 120 feet-per-minute, making it the fastest electric ladder hoist on the market. With no fuel or maintenance costs, the TranzVolt system pays for itself through increased productivity.
The TranzVolt Ladder Hoist is available in two options, the Roofing Platform Hoist and the Solar Platform Hoist. The Roofing Platform Hoist is ideal for lifting roofing materials such as shingles and underlayments. Solar Platform Hoists are ideal for lifting solar panels to the roof top.
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS - HUGE savings are available on the TranzVolt Ladder Hoist accessory items when purchased with the ladder hoist. Accessory items include the 8ft. Track Extension, 4ft. Track Extension, Telescoping Support Brace (Required with Track Extensions), Shingle Wedgie, and the Hoist Track Anchor. Simply add these items to the cart after adding the ladder hoist to the cart and the discount automatically applies! (Discount will not apply to the accessories if purchased separately or at a later date.)
- Simple, tool-free setup in approximately 5 minutes
- No belts to service, no oil to change
- With no fuel or maintenance costs, the Tranzvolt system pays for itself through increased productivity
- Has an automatic homing routine learns the height of the track section, so the Tranzvolt always stops safely at the top
- A first-of-its-kind dual-mode braking system allows materials to be brought down off the roof and held safely at any height. In the event of a failure, the brake will safely lock the carriage in place
- Self-charging battery system
- Has a deck speed of 20 feet in under 10 seconds
- Ladder section Height: 8ft.
- Ladder section Width: 17in.
- Ladder Reach: 28ft.
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Aluminum base track
- Aluminum ladder sections
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it