Geocel Pro Fit™ Pocket Penetration Sealant System is a universal, worry-free solution that’s high in value, low in waste. The flexible pocket is easily shaped to fit around even the most challenging configuration without the complex cutting or assembling found with other systems. Each system contains enough materials to install a single large pocket or multiple, smaller pockets. The unique packaging includes a shoulder strap that allows the complete system to be safely carried up the ladder, hands free, to the roof. Geocel Pro Fit System seals roof penetrations on EPDM, TPO*, PVC*, BUR, metal, asphalt, and other roofing substrates. It installs in under 15 minutes with no flashing, priming*, or complicated roof expertise required.
- Highly cost effective system with minimal waste
- Universal; fits penetrations that pre-fabricated pockets and pans can’t
- Can be installed in wet conditions
- Convenient, complete system
- Create single or multiple pockets from one system
- Easy, worry-free installation
- Easy-to-carry package with shoulder strap
- Do not apply below 30° F (-1° C)
- Do not apply to Hypalon or smooth APP modified bitumen membrane
- Do not use on TPO and PVC without a primer
- Do not use system sealants as a temporary seal around roof penetrations
2” Geocel Pro Fit System: 56” x 2” Pro Fit Pocket, one 10 fl. oz. cartridge of GeoGreen 4500 Sealant in black, and one 2-liter pouch of 4525 Sealant in black, four self-tapping screws, and a troweling tool.
4” Geocel Pro Fit System: 56” x 4” Pro Fit Pocket, one 10 fl. oz. cartridge of GeoGreen 4500 Sealant in black, and two 2-liter pouch of 4525 Sealant in black, four self-tapping screws, and a troweling tool.
Each system contains:
- 56" x 2" Pro Fit Pocket or 56" x 4" Pro Fit Pocket
- one 10 fl. oz. cartridge of GeoGreen 4500 Sealant in black
- one 2-liter pouch (for 2" system) or two 2-liter pouches (for 4" system) of 4525 Sealant in black
- four self-tapping screws
- one troweling tool